New Guidelines for Camp Safety:
• For the protection of your family and our staff, students will be checked in at the front outside door. Please remain in your car until the door is clear, then bring your child to the door.
• Each child’s temperature will be checked at the door before allowing entrance. If your child is not feeling well, please do not send them to camp.
• Computers and all peripheral equipment will be sanitized during breaks and after each child’s use.
• We are practicing social distancing by strictly limiting enrollment to 8 students maximum, and by keeping students’ work stations distanced.
• Students will be encouraged to wash their hands frequently and hand sanitizer will be readily available.
• Masks are recommended to be worn at all times.
• At time for pick-up, please remain in your car and your child will be brought to you.
The safety of our campers is of utmost importance to us. Thank you for your trust and support of our program. We are looking forward to a fun and safe time of camp!